You've probably got a lot of questions.
I get it! Because that was me, too.
I was a bride with endless decisions ahead of me - I didn't know where to start.
What should I rent, buy or do myself?
How should I conduct my venue search?
I feel like I'm drowning...um, where do I even start?
What should I say when I talk to a vendor?
What should I look out for in a contract?
How do I avoid guest list drama?
Where shouldn’t I skimp?
Are there any hidden costs that I should be aware of?
SO WHAT'S INSIDE THE COURSE?
Video lessons, ready-to-use spreadsheet resources, templates and more.
SO, ARE YOU IN?
You'll have lifetime access to all of the resources and you'll be able to move through the course material at any pace you choose.
"It was seriously packed with all the good, straight-to-the-point stuff that I needed to know! Plus, who wants to make spreadsheets?!"
SARAH STOCKDALE, MARRIED JUNE 12, 2017
COMPARE WEDDING PLANNING GUIDES 👇🏼
- Stuck piecing prices and things together
- Written by magazine editors or wedding planners who want you to spend
- Focused on traditional, conservative weddings
- Mostly checklists
- Generic & non-customizable
- Only scratch the surface
- Planning and wallet happiness
- Created by someone who's actually been in your shoes and understands a budget
- Focused on your wedding, whatever your style or preferences
- All the good stuff, including the nitty gritty details the wedding industry doesn't want you to know and spend extra on
- Fully customizable and printable digital templates & spreadsheets
"I really wish I had this information and these tools earlier, since I had to make my own templates. I think a lot of couples would benefit from using something like this."
JACLYN YUREK, MARRIED JULY 28, 2018
So, Are You Ready to Get Wed?
1. You're skeptical of the costs that the wedding industry says are necessary.
2. You’ve searched and searched for planning templates, but you can’t find anything as detailed or as actionable as you want.
3. There are so many things to keep track of and a little help along the way is just what you're looking for.
BUY THE COURSE
Created by one real bride for other real brides.
Made by Kerri Romeo, Married June 20, 2015.
Quick facts about Kerri:
- I'm a graphic designer and stylist living in Toronto, Ontario
- I've worked in brand marketing roles for companies like Starbucks, Target, G Adventures and Hudson's Bay Company
- I have a passion for crafting, coffee, interior design, travel and really good nachos. :)