How does the Get Wed Guide work?
As soon as you enroll, the content is yours: Get a notebook and label it GWG, create a folder on your computer or start one on Google Drive — you’ll be filling it up with printable guides and worksheets!
Work through the content at your own pace and on your own schedule.
Fast forward and you’re set: you’ve found an awesome venue and amazing vendors, and you have an organized guestlist, detailed minute-by-minute overviews of the big day and more. You’re ready to GET WED!
Is it for you?
- You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and figure this wedding planning thing out yourself and you know you’re capable of doing it but just need some guidance!
- You’ve got a budget in mind and you want to stick to it (as you should!) and need advice on what and where to spend your hard earned dollars
- You’ve started planning and are now lost. You don’t mind a little hand-holding through the process since there are so many things to keep track of and you’re not sure what to do next and when
- You know there’s got to be more ‘behind the curtain’ of the costs in the wedding industry — c’mon, it’s a $53.4 BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY!
- You’ve gone digging around for planning templates but you can’t find anything as detailed as you want or any information on how to use them and in what order
- Your Pinterest board has swallowed you up! You have so many pins you don’t even know anymore what kind of day you’re holding and how it will all come together