THE WEDDING INDUSTRY WANTS YOU TO SPEND AND SPEND.
YOU DON'T NEED TO!
ONE AWESOME 145-PAGE GUIDE PACKED WITH STRAIGHT-TO-THE-POINT, ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS & tips.
SIX PRE-MADE SPREADSHEET TEMPLATES.
EIGHT EXTRA ONE-PAGERS & TOOLS.
~10 HOURS OF PLANNING WORK INSTEAD OF 40+
SAVE TIME. SAVE MONEY. SAVE STRESS.
START YOUR WEDDING JOURNEY WITH THE *FREE* 3-PAGE WEDDING PLANNING MASTER CHECKLIST (SERIOUSLY!)
SHOP GET WED
ACCESS THE FULL TOOLKIT, BY INDIVIDUAL MODULE OR SPREADSHEETS ONLY
"Seriously packed with all the good, straight-to-the-point stuff that I needed to know."
- Sarah S. Married in 2017
IS IT FOR YOU?
- You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and figure this wedding planning thing out yourself. You know you’re capable of doing it but just need some guidance!
- You’ve got a budget in mind and you want to stick to it (as you should!) and need advice on what and where to spend your hard earned dollars
- You’ve started planning and are now lost. You don’t mind a little hand-holding through the process since there are so many things to keep track of and you’re not sure what to do next and when
- You know there’s got to be more ‘behind the curtain’ of the costs in the wedding industry — c’mon, it’s a $53.4 BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY!
- You’ve gone digging around for planning templates but you can’t find anything as detailed as you want or any information on how to use them and in what order
- Your Pinterest board has swallowed you up! You have so many pins you don’t even know anymore what kind of day you’re holding and how it will all come together
WHAT YOU GET:
All the stuff without the regular wedding industry fluff.
Eight actionable modules spread over 130+ pages, packed with insider information on how to actually go about planning your big day like a professional would:
- YOU’RE ENGAGED, WHAT’S NEXT? FIGURING OUT YOUR VIBE
- BUDGETS. LET’S TALK DOLLARS & COMMON SENSE
- GUESTLIST 101 A.K.A. WHO’S INVITED
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT VENUE
- CREATING YOUR DREAM DAY MOODBOARD: COLORS, STYLES & DECOR
- SELECTING YOUR VIP VENDORS: FOOD, PHOTOGRAPHY & MUSIC
- INVITATION ETIQUETTE & DESIGN
- READY, SET, GET WED! WORKBACKS, THE DAY-OF AND ORGANIZING ALL OF THE DETAILS
Access to six pre-made, customizable Excel worksheets to download and accompanying instructions to get organized (you don't get that in a book!):
YOUR BUDGET & HOW MUCH TO ALLOCATE TO EACH PART
- YOUR GUEST LIST
- SELECTING YOUR VENUE
- YOUR WORKBACK SCHEDULE
- YOUR DAY-OF HOUR-BY-HOUR SHOW FLOW
- YOUR IMPORTANT CONTACTS & RESPONSIBILITIES TRACKER
Easy-reference tools to save you time from scouring Pinterest and magazines:
MOODBOARD TEMPLATE AND HOW-TO SLIM DOWN YOUR PINTEREST BOARD
- MASTER PLANNING CHECKLIST
- WHAT TO BUY & WHAT TO DIY
- CONTACTING VENUES: PREMADE EMAIL TEMPLATE
- SEATING CHART GUIDE: THE EASIEST WAY TO PLAN YOUR TABLES
- SAVE THE DATE & INVITATION WORDING
- ADVICE & TIPS ON SELECTING YOUR DRESS & BRIDAL PARTY ATTIRE
- LIST OF USEFUL APPS & WEBSITES - FROM DECOR RESOURCES TO RSVP TRACKING
GET EVERYTHING FOR A FRACTION OF WHAT A WEDDING PLANNER COSTS
(PayPal, Credit & Debit accepted)
Learn how to plan your wedding the right way, right from the start with insider tips and honest, real experience that will save you: money in your bank account, time researching all the information you need and effort setting up spreadsheets.
STRAIGHT-FORWARD, ACTIONABLE ADVICE.
- The nitty-gritty details on budget, guest-list and venue planning plus design insight into your wedding day vibe, colours, and more
- Ready-to-use worksheets to organize all of the pieces and beautiful, printable design templates and resources to help pull everything together
- Translating your Pinterest board into a tool to cohesively bring together your ideal vision for the big day
- Helping you avoid the dreaded wedding sticker shock with honest advice on how to SAVE money instead of SPENDING.
"I wish I had some of these tools earlier since I had to make my own templates. A lot of couples would benefit from using something like this."
- Jaclyn Y, Wedding Date: July 2018
COMPARE THE COST
PROFESSIONAL WEDDING PLANNER: $2500+
GET WED WEDDING PLANNING TOOLKIT: $79
LEARN FROM A DESIGN PROFESSIONAL
Hi! I'm Kerri and I was once in your position!
I’m a content strategist & graphic designer and have spent my almost 15-year career in brand marketing and event roles at trusted and recognizable companies like Starbucks, Target, G Adventures and Hudson's Bay Company.
I planned my own big day of my dreams: a vintage French-inspired affair of 120 guests, for under $20,000.
Now, I teach awesome couples just like you how to plan a budget-friendly, stylish and personalized wedding without having to sort through a ton of information, feel overwhelmed with inspiration or spend more than you want or should.
(Pay with PayPal, Credit or Debit)
MAKE THE BEST DECISION IN YOUR WEDDING PLANNING JOURNEY